Thursday, March 10, 2005

Taking the Sheaon challenge....

I'm not going to make Sheaon be the only person who did this survey - so here are my responses....

1. First and Middle Name? Amanda Maria Hoffmann
2. What time did you get up today? 7:50 AM
3. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Who has time for lunch, if I had a lunch break I'd prefer to spend it sleeping.
4. Gold or silver? Platinum
5. Which finger is your favorite finger? Right, pointer.
6. Cinema? Sometimes.
7. When did you last cry? When I got my acrylic nails pulled off and had to hand over $5 bucks. I can't believe I paid to be tortured.
8. What is (are) your favorite TV show(s)? I'm new to TV, but I've discovered Crossing Jordan, Law and Order, and CSI, which are kind of neat.
9. What do you have for breakfast? No time, but I usually pop a multi-vitamin.
10. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Too many to list.
11. What/Who inspires you? A better question, what doesn't...
12. Beach, city or country? CITY!
13. Favorite ice cream? Um, some Edy's girl scout thin mint one.
14. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? butter
15. Favorite color? jade green
16. What kind of car do you drive? Don't laugh...a 1987 toyota corolla
17. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
18. Favorite characteristic(s) about someone? Penis size. (just checking to see if you are still reading) I'd have to say personality, really.
19. Any bad habits? Cigarrettes, I made it two months before relapsing.
20. Favorite flower? Iris.
21. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would it be? Home, NY.
22. What color is your bathroom? I don't remember, but I have a green bathmat.
23. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything in the clean pile.
24. Where would you like to retire? Anyplace sounds good about now.
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Celebrate. Open presents. Get drunk.
28. Favorite sport to watch? Horse racing.
29. Do you like your job? NOPE!
30. Do you like your co-workers? Sometimes, mostly on Fridays.
31. Coca-Cola or Pepsi? Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
32. Are you a morning person or a night owl? NIGHT.
33. What is your shoe size? 7
34. Do you have any pets? Not anymore, my turtles ran away.
35. Do you wish on stars? once in a while
36. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yep.
37. Are you a daredevil? Used to be.
38. Do looks matter? Sometimes.
39. How do you release anger? I scream in my car.
40. Where is your second home? Florida.
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? Heman castle.
42. What class in school do you think is totally useless? They all have their own merits.
43. Do you have a journal? I used to.
44. Do you use sarcasm? Often.
45. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Unfortunately.
46. What do you look for in a man/woman? I've never looked inside anyone, although I did disect a cow's eye once and some of the putrid liquidy stuff inside squirted in my eye and it stung.
47.What are your nicknames? Mandi, Manda, Panda, etc.
48. Would you bungee jump? I always wanted to.
49. Do you think you are strong? After a few beers.
50. How many wisdom teeth do you have? Two grew in, I refuse to let the dentist pull them out.
51. What do you miss right now? Sleep.
53. Ever fired a gun? Yes, all different kinds. It's fun, sort of oddly exhilirating.
54. What are you listening to right now? A cigarrette crackling in the ashtray.
55. Last person you talked to on the phone? My uncle.
56. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The neck.
57. Favorite cartoon? SOUTHPARK.
58. Favorite drink? Jack and Coke.
59. Favorite alcoholic drink? Jack without the Coke.
60. Favorite month? December, I love snow.
61. Favorite food? Anything I didn't have to cook and will not clean up after.
62. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Nope.
63. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary, of course.
64. Hugs or kisses? Some of each.
65. Relationships or one-night stands? See above. (just kidding)
66. What books are you reading? How I stopped smoking, drinking and everything else I loved in life except sex, by Susan Shapiro. I stopped reading after I went back to smoking.
67. Favorite board game? Strip monopoly.
68. Favorite sound? Ripping paper and breaking glass.
69. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? (interior monologue)
Is there any way I can get out of work today?
Yes.
No.
Well, if I don't go, what will happen?
I still have another sick day, don't I?
Damnit Amanda get up.
Ok, if you go today, you can stay home tomorrow, I promise.
(Next morning it repeats itself)

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sheaon said...

Thank you for continuing the "chain". Yours a whole lot more fun than mine.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Alby said...

Wow, Brenda, Sheaon, you, how many more people are going to post this chain letter? LOL. Anyway, glad everyone's having fun with it. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home